A Grade II listed building in Aldford Street, which runs west from Mayfair’s Grosvenor Chapel. The property dates from the 1890’s and is mid-terraced and arranged over basement, ground and four upper storeys. The property was constructed as a family house and converted to office use.
The property sold in May 2013 with planning permission obtained to transform Five Aldford Street into 9,211 sq ft of a truly magnificent period home with all the amenities for today’s living.
- Multi-occupied office building
- Originally constructed as a house in the 1890's
- Offices provide 5,583 sq ft of high quality period style accommodation
- Central heating, lift and reception
Julian Milne, Stow Securities Plcjrm@stowplc.com
+44 20 7409 7400