Stow acquired Furnival House, originally constructed in the 1930’s, from Prudential in December 1999 and completed its refurbishment in the summer of 2002. The refurbishment and extension of 14-18 High Holborn was designed to create a high quality office accopmmodation above three existing retail outlets and benefit from the excellent transport links to both the City and the West End. The property was disposed in July 2002.
- High quality refurbishment providing 25,510 sq ft of air-conditioned office space.
- Removal and reinstatement of the 4th and 5th floors
- Full-height glazed facade fronting High Holborn
- Glazed illuminated entrance canopy
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Perforated metal-tile suspended ceilings
- Two ten-person passenger lifts
- Situated in Midtown and surrounded by some of London's most prominent historical buildings
- Main contractor: Try Construction
- Consultant team: Architect - Tate & Hindle Ltd; PM - EC Harris; QA - EC Harris; Structural Engineer - Buro Happold; M&E - Buro Happold