Externally a fine period office building with imposing street entrance constructed in the 19th century but internally rebuilt behind a retained facade in 2001 to provide modern office accommodation arranged over 5 floors. Heart of Mayfair location close to Claridge’s Hotel.
- Multi-let office investment
- Grade A air-conditioned offices on lower ground, ground and three upper floors
- Accommodation totalling 9,731 sq ft with office floors of approx. 2,000 sq ft
- Traditional brick construction with part stucco frontage
- Building reconstructed under original façade in 2001