The property occupies a prominent corner location at the junction of Brook Street and South Moulton Street. It totals 16,124 sq ft and comprises 4 floors of offices over 5 ground floor shops and a basement A3 unit. The fine red brick building was constructed in the late 1800’s and was subject to a comprehensive scheme of modernisation in the 1980’s.
- Modern air conditioned offices on 1st to 4th floors refurbished to Grade A specification
- 2nd and 4th floors comprehensively refurbished to provide open plan accommodation
- 5 shops, 4 in South Molton Street and one in Brook Street, occupied by high end brands, including Annoushka and Sandro
- Lower Ground Balls Brothers A3 unit
- Lift serving office floors