20 Balderton Street is undergoing a comprehensive redevelopment of the fourth to eighth floors with the objective of delivering around 27,000 square feet of high quality offices for letting in 2021 at a prestigious Mayfair address. Completion anticipated in July 2021.
The development sits above the new Adidas store (main entrance on Oxford Street) and represents the second phase of the development of this property. The first phase, completed in June 2019, involved the radical alteration and improvement of the lower 5 floors of the building to create a 42,169 sq ft flagship store subject to a pre-let to Adidas. It will encompass the fourth to eighth floors of the building together with the ground floor reception in Balderton Street, common parts and roof. The existing configuration of the 5 office levels as 2 suites per floor will be maintained but a comprehensive refurbishment will be carried out to deliver a contemporary specification of the highest quality in order to reposition the building in the market.
The development is being carried out in joint venture with Grosvenor, our 50/50 partner in this investment.
- Comprehensive refurbishment of the offices, common parts and reception to the highest contemporary standards
- Renewal of all mechanical and electrical services.
- Increased office floor to ceiling heights
- Reconfiguration of the toilet blocks
- Reconfiguration and enlargement of the reception.
- Creation of a roof garden
- Provision of linear roof terraces on upper levels
- Improvements to the new basement cycle and shower facility